Old trailer with mold/electrical/plumbing issues
Let me start by saying that this is the first place of my own that I can call mine & it was handed down I'm very grateful..
But I didn't realize before how much it was gonna be a pain.
My roommates father in law told me this place isn't for women..
I'm just going to type the issues & if you could help I'd appreciate a response..
- There's mold under kitchen sink.. I have to have it completely repalced.. the countertops the sink is on is warped.. so directly across sink is washer & dryer & the floor in between is extremely waved... uneven. Is there black mold swallowing my entire kitchens floor if so can I fix it???
- It's been about 16° so of course my pipes busted. I have fixed/replaced twice & everything's good from all I know I have left water dripping. Now I left the cold water dripping in the kitchen but I can't get the hot to run? Are you supposed to have both temps dripping?? In the bathroom I had the hot temp dripping so now the cold water won't come out from there & the toilet won't flush...
- I found it odd our trailer was poorly insulated until a friend who fixed pipes said while he was doing so he kept getting shocked...soo I'm guessing it's a bad idea to wrap pipes??
I really don't mind having it looking ghetto for the following (if I can avoid it tho..im really worried bout being able to stay warm for now)
- Windows. Some are broken. How can I cover them effectively to insulate my home it's literally becoming too cold to live here... we have little electric heaters but there's a bad draft.. I used this black plastic thing it's thick/strong I think it goes under flooring to insulate it idk.
- It seems like the floor/ceiling isn't reaching the Walls all the way in some areas...can I just caulk or fill with dry wall putty???
I'm sure there's more but this is all I can stand typing for now... is it worth it? Am I looking at a lost cause? Please help...