Repair for Flooded water

+6
Recently there was a leak at my place which is a townhouse/ .the leak from upstairs bathroom caused havoc in my home when Recently there was a leak at my place which is a townhouse/ .the leak from upstairs bathroom caused havoc in my home when i came around 3-4 hours after the leak. the entire house was filled with water and there was around 1cms of water on the floors. I wiped out all the water, however, during the incident water was coming from all the holes in the ceiling and concealed lightings cases. Fortunately, there was no electric damage.

4 weeks from then, I have been putting my house for 70-75 temperature almost every day for a couple of hours. most of the ceiling which was damp has started becoming stiff.

Still, the ceiling has visible marks from the day, including patches of brown color. I plan to get the ceiling done in summer.

Apart from it, what should be my next steps and things I should take care of now so as I have minimal damage residue. Attaching a few pics from the incident.
q repair for flooded water
q repair for flooded water
q repair for flooded water
q repair for flooded water
q repair for flooded water
q repair for flooded water
q repair for flooded water