What can I do with A lot of Popsicle sticks for decor?

+4
I’m open for any answers and I just want to use these to make something decorative

• Judy Judy on Jan 20, 2018
    If you know of someone who has plants growing, give them to them., to use as markers. I wish I lived close to you, for I mark my Violets that way, as to the date that I plant them. You may also want to mark your garden area, if you have one, what is in the row, and the date of planting there too. Best wishes, J.
  • Judy Judy on Jan 20, 2018
    OR..every now and then, DIY shows iDEAS ON WHAT TO MAKE WITH POP SICLE STICKS. BLESS YOU. J.
  • 32466662 32466662 on Jan 20, 2018
    A drop of wood glue as well and you can make fruit bowls, table lamps, standing lamp, bedside lights, Light shades of all descriptions. Here is a link that may help. https://www.google.com.au/search?q=light+shade+made+from+popsicle+sticks&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0jtqe0ufYAhWEWrwKHRSEAFgQ_AUICigB&biw=1384&bih=724
  • Dfm Dfm on Jan 20, 2018
    if you have some left...send a few my way...mine are getting grey...

btw..if you sit 2 sticks down then put cross pieces to cover the starter sticks you have a nice landing sized wood mat for hot cups of coffee.
  • Rede Batcheller Rede Batcheller on Jan 20, 2018
    Stack them in squares gluing each level to the one previously laid down to make decorative covers for plants in small pots.
  • 2dogal 2dogal on Jan 20, 2018
    A sunburst for your front door.
  • Ria Cheripuram Ria Cheripuram on Jul 23, 2018

If you have a lot of them you can stack and hot glue them to make a decorative little house.

You may also like to make beautiful trikes using a few of them. I have made a post on it. Please feel free to checkout my profile and you will find the instructions!