How do I get ride of the little balls off my sheets and some hoods

+9
Some clothing I get small cotton balls. Also on sweaters. And sheets. I don’t like picking them off by masking tape.

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Jan 29, 2018
    I find the motorized clothing-sweater shavers easier to rehabfabrics and sweaters than the manual depilling combs.

• Ronda Cox Clark Ronda Cox Clark on Jan 29, 2018
    shave them with a razor
  • Tinyshoes Tinyshoes on Jan 29, 2018
    Bed Bath & Beyond have a razor just for things like that...collects in a little clear plastic holder that you remove and empty. See if you can check it out.
  • Cindy Cindy on Jan 29, 2018
    I agree with above comments. Shave those little pesky balls off.
  • Fix It Jen Fix It Jen on Jan 29, 2018
    Use a cheap disposable razor and shave them off! Works like a charm.
  • Jt Jt on Jan 29, 2018
    there are battery operated shavers for this annoyance. I am sure you can get one at walmart or bed bath &beyond.
  • Geneise Rena Douglas Geneise Rena Douglas on Jan 29, 2018
    I use a fuzz Buster the same as a razor what they're are explaining above. You can find them at Walmart ,Walgreens, craft stores and etc just about anywhere. Try to spend a couple of dollars on it don't get the cheapest one
  • V Smith V Smith on Jan 29, 2018
    Those little balls are called pills and the are more common on synthetic fabrics. Wash your garments inside out and think about switching to cotton sheets. You do have to cut them off, it's the fastest way to get rid of them.
    Here's a picture of one
  • Gay32099346 Gay32099346 on Feb 01, 2018
     Got it. Thank you!!!
  • Kathy Bitzan Kathy Bitzan on Feb 01, 2018
    You must be talking about those little pills some fabrics get.. the most ingenious idea is to use a pumice stone, works great and wont ruin your fabrics.

• Nat Nat on Feb 02, 2018
    I got my Evercare small fabric shaver at Target for $5.99, it works great & runs on two AA batteries, which last a long time. Just be sure to hold the fabric Taut as you run the fabric shaver over the clothing, or the shaver can take up the fabric along with the balls your shaving off, which can cause a little hole in the fabric (this happened to my shirt one time.) As long as you keep that in mind, I'm sure you'll be happy with the result!