Copper swivel joint and spout end cap...

I'm having copper faucets made for me. Need one of them to swivel but I'm having a heck of time finding a copper joint that will work for this.

Also, need an end cap for the spout so the water doesn't flow out so fast.

I put an inquiry out on Etsy to a person who makes copper faucets (in the UK) and his response was that the end cap is a brass socket and the swivel is a copper push swivel joint. I've google for hours and can't find either item.

Any suggestions?!

Looking for something like this...a strait joint would be even better. This is from a company in the UK.
q copper swivel joint and spout end cap
End cap for spout something like this one.
  4 answers
  • Mogie Mogie on Feb 13, 2018
    If you are having them faucets made for you why do you need to find a certain part?
  • Eck7722847 Eck7722847 on Feb 14, 2018
    Looks like from a company called shark bite. This is really a compression joint and not intended to be used as a swivel joint.
  • Ola24545109 Ola24545109 on Feb 14, 2018
    Shark bite fittings.
    • Christine Christine on Feb 14, 2018
      Thanks Eckelkc and Olathejames! I think you may be right!

      Any ideas on the spout end cap?
  • Christine Christine on Feb 14, 2018
    Alrighty so I figured out the swivel fitting. I contacted Sharkbite and they said the fitting isn't made to swivel but would work although obviously not guaranteed.
Your comment...