Burnt pasta stuck at bottom of pot - how to remove?

+8
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Mar 28, 2018
    what did you put
    • Joellen Joellen on Mar 28, 2018
      Didn't get your answer only part. I put warm water with Palmolive dish soap, set for awhile & scruped, it worked😁thanks
  • Toni Toni on Mar 28, 2018
    Put baking soda and water in the pot, bring it to a boil then turn the stove off and let it sit for awhil.

• Amanda Amanda on Mar 28, 2018
    Hello. I would try to scrap off as much as possible. Then use elbow grease and Bar Keepers friend to scrub off. I have done this with tomato soup. I almost tossed the pan but was able to get it like new. Good Luck!
  • Tinyshoes Tinyshoes on Mar 28, 2018
    Try putting water in the pot with liquid dishwashing soap and boiling. It has worked for me before.
  • Julie King Julie King on Mar 28, 2018
    I fill the pan with a layer of water and dish soap, put it back on the stove and simmer, stirring and scraping the pan until it is clean again. Works every time
  • Joyceawhitt Joyceawhitt on Mar 28, 2018
    I have used Dawn in boiling water let it cool, empty, scrape or scrub repeat. Friends have used dishwasher detergent same process.
  • Amy Ogden-Paparone Amy Ogden-Paparone on Mar 28, 2018
    Hi!
    This has happened to me also. Here is what I do, and it works. Hope it helps!
    To start, add a few drops of dish soap ( Dawn dish soap works best) to the dirty pan. Next, you'll need to add 2 tablespoons of baking soda and fill the pan ¼ of the way with water. Put the pan back on the stove on high and let it simmer for a while. Once the pot has simmered for a few minutes, pour the hot liquid down the drain. Using a spatula or spoon, start removing the burnt on stuff. You may have to do this step more than once until most of it all comes off. When you have most of it off, use warm water and a brillo pad to clean it back to new! Hope this helps!
  • Shawna Holowatuk Shawna Holowatuk on Mar 28, 2018
    I put OXI CLEAN powder added a little hot water and let it sit, it soon just lifted off like magic!
  • Dianacirce70 Dianacirce70 on Mar 28, 2018
    I boil water with a bit of baking soda and some dish soap then scrap it off with a metal turner. It may take a few times, but you should be able to get that out of your pan

• Melanie Czoka Melanie Czoka on Mar 31, 2018
    Vinegar and baking soda