How I can wash a plee blouse at home pls and thanks

+4
  • Vicky Vicky on Apr 13, 2018
    It depends on the fabric and what the care label says. There are many dry clean only items that can be washed at home but need to know what it is made of

• Dfm Dfm on Apr 13, 2018
    are you asking about a pleated blouse? if so wash/dry as normal per care label and get out the ironing board. pleats for decoration generally fold to one side. start at the bottom of the stacked pleats and iron each one. p.s. i pawned that shirt off on a cousin.

• Mogie Mogie on Apr 13, 2018
    What is a "plee blouse"?

• Jcraw Jcraw on Apr 13, 2018
    You might want to put it in a lingerie bag to wash so the pleats arent as disrupted. Then put in the dryer, no bag, for about 5 minutes with a couple of hand towels to help de-wrinkle, shake it out and finish drying on a hanger.
    Use your hands to pull seems straight and flatten pleats, kind of like ironing.

• Redcatcec Redcatcec on Apr 14, 2018
    Check you label for how to care for your garment, wash on gentle or delicate cycle. Put in a warm dryer-not a hot setting for a few minutes, take it out and hang to finish drying smooth down the pleats.

• Carmen Carmen on Apr 14, 2018
    Thank you very much for the information you’ve given me. To be on the safe side I will send it dry clean.

• Emily Emily on Apr 14, 2018
    Carmen may mean plisse. My MIL once bought my daughter (when she was little) a dress pleated from neckline to hem. I safely washed that.