What's an easy, inexpensive way for me to brighten up my patio/carport

Sar22382595SandyKatie West
+2

My carport is cement and stained and many of my neighbors have had expensive, and beautiful treatments to their pads, is there an inexpensive, easy to do, way for me to color/beautify/enhance my carport flooring please? I had thought of painting it but wouldn't that crack, peel? I imagine I'd need something akin to polyurethane to seal/finish it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
q what s an easy inexpensive way for me to brighten up my patio carport
  • Carol Marszalek

Your home improvement store have kits to apply for just this purpose. They range from $65-200.

• Lesley Hawthorne

Thank you so very much Carol, I've been asking friends so far to no avail....Fortunately we've got a number of home improvement stores not too far, when I'm totally settled in I'll pop over there. I like the estimates you quoted too....you're an angel. Lesley

• Katie West

I'm making $85 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $120 but I see how it works now. I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do... http://www.Jobzon3.com

• Sandy

Get some outdoo carpet to put under your patio furniture. Also add some potted plants

• Sar22382595

spray paint the pots bright colors to highlight carpet and chairs