How to install a privacy fence topper to concrete apartment wall.

+5
I have a concrete wall on my apt patio that allows people to see in. would like nice privacy fence topper (2’h x 12’w) but can’t drill into wall for post mounting. There is a small dirt planter in front of wall but it’s not deep.

• Jan Herman Jan Herman on May 19, 2018
    Can you put concrete blocks on top of wall and fill the holes with soil and plant a flower or plant that grows kind of tall? That would make it look pretty too?
  • P McCammon P McCammon on May 19, 2018
    Can you put down posts in front of the concrete on your side of the fence and then build a wooden topper on top?
  • Deb32715609 Deb32715609 on May 19, 2018
    yes- just can’t attach to wall. I do t know how deep the ground is in front, how deep would I need to dig for it to be stable? Hoping to create something really simple and inexpensiv, then to cover it with fake greenery
  • Danielle Whatsittoyou Danielle Whatsittoyou on May 20, 2018
    You could hang a shade sail. That would block neighbors veiws and be easier than trying to figure out how to do the fence thing withou being able to attach anything to the wall.
  • P McCammon P McCammon on May 20, 2018
    A couple of feet.
  • Deb32715609 Deb32715609 on Jun 27, 2018
    How would I attach a shade sail,since I am surrounded by concrete and cant drill into it? any type of post?