What can I do with this old porch light?

+10
I need something cute for my yard or patio!
q what can i do with this old porch light
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jun 01, 2018
    clean, spray paint it and put battery operated fairy lights inside
  • Jcraw Jcraw on Jun 01, 2018
    Clean it up a bit and hang it somewhere with a plant in it. I think it would be adorable. Or a battery candle. Or get a small led lantern, take off the handle and Rub and Buff (hardware and craft stores) the base to match the brass.
  • Flipturn Flipturn on Jun 02, 2018
    Give it new life as a mini Christmas diorama.
  • Jessi Jessi on Jun 02, 2018
    Make an awesome terrarium
  • Flipturn Flipturn on Jun 02, 2018
    Yes, I think they pack a lot of punch as far as character, for their size. A person could do several on different themes and switch them out according to time of year, such as Halloween, etc. Thrift stores and garage sales might be a good place to score inexpensive items to arrange inside.

If you choose battery operated mini lights, make sure you use re-chargeable batteries. They are more expensive at the beginning, but the mini lights, even though they are tiny, eat batteries like crazy, and the rechargeable ones last almost forever.
  • Annie Annie on Jun 02, 2018
    Make a fairy garden inside it!

• Norma Norma on Jun 02, 2018
    Put a solar light in it and hang it on your porch or in your garden
  • Tami Stone Tami Stone on Jun 03, 2018
    Turn it into a bird feeder. Leave 1 side open and put small plastic dish inside to hold the birdseed
  • Holly Lengner - Lost Mom Holly Lengner - Lost Mom on Jan 12, 2021

Clean it, paint it and turn it into a cute lantern