Asked on Jun 23, 2014

I am on a fixed budget and need some free or cheap ideas for my yard.

JoettaDoreen ClarkJeanette S
+6

I have seen so many cool ideas made from pallets, can you give me suggestions of where I can look for free ones?
  • Z
    Z

I don't have any ideas for you, but you can check Craigslist for free pallets.

• Shari
    Shari

Here's the link for "free pallets" in the Tampa Bay Craigslist. I saw a couple of ads in the Tampa/Temple Terrace area. Keep checking because new ads get posted all day, every day. http://tampa.craigslist.org/search/sss?query=free%20pallets&sort=rel#grid I know there are a lot of horse barns in the Odessa area so you might check with the feed store(s) to see if they have any to give away. I'm sure a lot of their products like bags of horse & cattle feed, dog food etc., are delivered to them on pallets.

• Lizzy Bean
    Lizzy Bean

Sometimes the big box stores have piles and want to get rid of them. I would ask one of the stores if you could have one or two.

• Anja
    Anja

I got some from a local janitorial cleaning supply store. They loaded them up for me too! You just have to ask.

• Joanna Carrisal
    Joanna Carrisal

Check with a local carpet or tile company.

• Funnygirl
    Funnygirl

Call a moving company.Have seen lots of them on the side of home depot

• Jeanette S
    Jeanette S

Please take a couple of photos and let us know what you want to accomplish...a sitting area? A privacy fence? A flower garden?

• Doreen Clark
    Doreen Clark

Thank you for all the suggestions

• Joetta
    Joetta

Check with your local hardware stores their hardware is shipped on them, also concrete comp