How do I clean soap scum off of bathroom doors?

+5

What’s the best way to get soap scum off shower doors?

• Kelli L. Milligan Kelli L. Milligan on Nov 14, 2018

Soft Scrub and a scrubby.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Nov 14, 2018

Vinegar is pretty good with reducing soap scum. It may take some scrubbing. Try using a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser, it works real well to scrub things clean. I hope these ideas help you with your soap scum problem, Tracey!

• Susan grass valley Susan grass valley on Nov 15, 2018

This is the best method, super easy and you will never have problems removing soap scum again. I recommend it to everyone.

• Within the Grove Within the Grove on Nov 14, 2018

Bar Keeper's Friend is my go to!! Every other shower I also run a squeegee over the door. Keeps it so clear and clean!

• Karen Karen on Nov 15, 2018

Just cut a lemon in half and rub that all over it. then wipe it off with a dry cloth

• Donna L. Woolman Donna L. Woolman on Nov 17, 2018

KABOOM in the purple can. Incredible! One swipe does the trick. Must get an even spray across the area to be cleaned. Because it comes out blue and turns to white or clear, it's easier to do it in squares of 3X3 or 4X4 and then wipe off, just so you remember where you sprayed, because you can't see it after 15 seconds. It's awesome and makes cleaning fun.

• Aviary Uncaged Aviary Uncaged on Nov 17, 2018

Tea tree oil on a bit of cut up stocking scrunched up in a ball. Stockings are a magic cleaner for so many things. Sounds bizzare I know. But you'll trust me after trying for yourself. No matter what cleaner you chose. Make a stocking the choice of cloth.