Mema
Mema
Asked on Apr 12, 2019

How are windows cleaned without the streaks showing?

Lynn SorrellKathy Gunter LawFRESHCUTKY

How are windows cleaned without the sreaks showing? Thank You:)

• Mema

WOW, thaniks so much for all of those suggestions, rest assure I will NOT be the one on the ladder, I would have to call in a window cleaner" LOL....They will be interesting ro read......was that page with all the suggestions on a link, AI'm afraid of loosing then when I get off this page? I am not a computer guru ;) Thanking you again FRESHCUTKY........mema

• Kathy Gunter Law

Don't clean on a hot day. I use SuperCloth microfiber & water only which is awesome. It was well worth the cost of the cloths, around $35 for 4.

• Lynn Sorrell

straight rubbing/isopropyl alcohol on clean wash cloth no fabric softener on it(causes streaks/smears);no paper towels they are chemically treated causing streaks & smears;pour alcohol onto cloth and wipe glass,do one side one direction-horizontally & the other side vertically so you know which side is not done

• Mema

Hi Lynn, Thank You so much for your advice for cleaning my windows, and the idea of horizon on one ide an vertical on the other side is a Super idea as well as the simple Alcohol which I always have in the house as I use it to clean my counter tops all the time and they come out looking like new! Thank You again and will give it a try!!!! mema