Asked on May 20, 2019

How do I find the short tension rods?

Shore grandmomKathy Gunter LawIlene


I saw a post using very short tension rods for cabinet storage of cutting boards. Does anyone know where I can find the rods? Thanks, Ilene

5 answers
  • Cheryl A
    on May 20, 2019

    I found mine at Walmart for a great price - measure the width of your inside cabinet then buy the tension rod to fit that opening and be sure to get the one with a smaller diameter and not the thick ones like you use for curtains here are photos

  • Ilene
    on May 20, 2019

    Thank you. I looked on line. I'll be sure to get the small diameter. BTW, I have the same cabinet arrangement you have. I hung my 2 extra large pot lids using command hooks (using 3 for each lid) on the inside of the doors. Would have been nice to have an extra pair of hands for placement but I mad it work.

  • Kathy Gunter Law
    on May 20, 2019

    I got mine at Hobby Lobby.

  • Shore grandmom
    on May 21, 2019

    You can find theme anywhere that sells curtain rods. Walmart, home depot, lowes, target, amazon etc.

Your comment...