How do I find the short tension rods?

Shore grandmomKathy Gunter LawIlene
+2

I saw a post using very short tension rods for cabinet storage of cutting boards. Does anyone know where I can find the rods? Thanks, Ilene

• Cheryl A

I found mine at Walmart for a great price - measure the width of your inside cabinet then buy the tension rod to fit that opening and be sure to get the one with a smaller diameter and not the thick ones like you use for curtains here are photos

• Ilene

Thank you. I looked on line. I'll be sure to get the small diameter. BTW, I have the same cabinet arrangement you have. I hung my 2 extra large pot lids using command hooks (using 3 for each lid) on the inside of the doors. Would have been nice to have an extra pair of hands for placement but I mad it work.

• Kathy Gunter Law

I got mine at Hobby Lobby.

• Shore grandmom

You can find theme anywhere that sells curtain rods. Walmart, home depot, lowes, target, amazon etc.