How to clean outdoor pillows?

JewellmartinCynthia HPeggy Burnette

• Peggy Burnette

Hi Kay, here is how to clean outdoor pillows. Good luck Work the bubbles into the fabric with the sponge, then rinse thoroughly with a high-pressure garden hose to remove detergent residue. Set cushions on edge to dry. To wash removable cushion covers by hand, soak in a solution of ¼ cup of clear liquid detergent per gallon of lukewarm water.Dec 27, 2018

The Best Way to Clean Outdoor Cushions | Home Guides | SF Gate

https://homeguides.sfgate.com/way-clean-outdoor-cushions-92367.html

• Cynthia H

Removable ones, I wash in my washer. Inconceivable ones I clean them with a soapy microfiber cry and rinse. Dry outside in the sun.

• Jewellmartin

If the covers will come off, remove them and turn inside out. Spray with Scrubbing Bubbles or another cleaning solution then launder with your regular detergent. Wash the pillows, adding 1/2 cup of bleach to the washer. Line or air dry the cushions before you put the covers back on. If the covers don’t come off, follow Peggy Burnette’s instructions. This is probably a good time to give the frames a wash and a new coat of paint, stain, or polyurethane. Jewell