Angela
Angela
Asked on Jun 19, 2019

How do I paint my washer and dryer?

AngelaLynn SorrellJoy30150932
+6

So my set is a Kenmore and the color is Pacific Blue. It only comes in a touch up size about 1 to two oz. I love the color and want it to look fresh and shiny again. So since it doesn't come in a spray I'm stumped as what to do. Suggestions appreciated.

• Pamela

Hi ! Have you tried a product like rejuvenate ? They make different formulas for different surfaces . This should bring back the shine . Good luck !

• Kelli L. Milligan

You can always respray them another color similar with spray paint.

• Kelli L. Milligan

No paint will hold up like the baked on paint you currently have and will eventually chip or peel. All I can tell you is we used Rustoleum pink spray paint for a retro kitchen frig that matched closely to the existing pink stove. It still looks good, it's been 5 years. The key is to make sure it is completely clean. After you wash it down, go over it with rubbing alcolhol.

• Joy30150932

If it is not scratched or marred then use a clear car wax to give it a nice shine. If it scratched then touch paint with a fine brush, let it dry well and then wax it after a week.

• Lynn Sorrell

take a sample to hardware store or local auto body paint shop and have them match it (if you get it from autobody shop probably need to get a sprayer to apply it).

• Angela

Thanks for your comments and ideas. I will post when my project is finished