At 3% dilution, it’s not very strong and it will require multiple applications and not all surfaces can tolerate that.
What are you trying to clean? It is mostly used for lightening or anti-microbial cleaning.
It won’t get rid of pet urine, feces, vomit and that’s a different solution.
If you’re looking for something to seriously bleach a water-based stain, or kill some serious germs,
not a food oil based stain or other oil based stain,
then you can order online food grade hydrogen peroxide at 12% strength. It will bleach/clean anything that is water-based.
This is what food factories use, wineries use, breweries use, to clean out their equipment. Unlike chlorine bleach, this leaves no toxic residue, because it is food grade hydrogen peroxide.
Because at that strength it is caustic, then you need to wear gloves, and eye protection and be very careful about drips running down the side of the outside of the bottle.
This isn’t any different from chlorine bleach in that respect- wear PPE.
Cheryl, here ya go, hope this helps!
Here is a tutorial https://www.pinterest.com/pin/460844974370099321/
This might help: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fIvzc8gv1iE