Asked on Aug 17, 2019

What are some good places to hang mirrors?

The Inspired WorkshopSharonLifestyles Homes
+1

• Peggy Burnette

Hi Norma, this is Peggy. Mirrors make your room look bigger. Hang a mirror in your entry way or a small space to make it look larger.

• Lifestyles Homes

I suggest not hanging it so that your reflection can be seen in it while you are in bed.

In case this makes no sense, these cultures essentially agree: American Indian, Chinese, Italian & Jewish traditions. I can give you more details for each culture, but the bottom line is they agree.

• Sharon

Hang opposite a window to increase light in a room.

• The Inspired Workshop

Hey Norma! I say, in an entry way so you can make last minute outfit checks as you walk out the door, in the bathroom of course! Above the fireplace to increase light and make a room seem a little larger! In a master bedroom closet, above a dresser. You can really make them work almost anywhere, but I do have to agree with Cheryl, not above the bed! Lol! Hope this helps!