Asked on Sep 20, 2019

How can I clean or prevent dust?

HomeroadDeb KJeremy Hoffpauir
+3

How will you keep a village of Dust Bunnies from inhabiting the space between the file cabinet and the crates??

• Linda Sikut

Hi Mary Ann,

I'm thinking that you're asking about a specific project. If so, it's best to ask the creator on their page since we don't know which project you saw. Having said that, it sounds like it's a project that has an area that's difficult to reach. If that is true, you'll need to find a way to access that area unless it's protected and won't gather dust bunnies. You could use a damp microfiber cloth, attached to something that will reach the area like a flexible duster. Some of those can be bent to reach almost any area. Wishing you the best.

Hi Mary Ann: The only thing I can think of to use is a vacuum with a long nozzle. You can use a paper towel tube taped to the extensions of your vacuum cleaner or one of those dust catchers that are fluffy on one end. The only thing that will get rid of them for good is 'nothing' :( Unless you vacuum every day:) Learn to love them and vacuum them up at least once a week. If the paper towel tube is too short, you can use a tube from wrapping paper. That will go to the ceiling, too:) Good luck

• Jeremy Hoffpauir

You should find the source of the dust first. Does it get dusty very often?

• Deb K

Hi Mary Ann, you can vacuum in there, then try using a swiffer duster to keep it tidy, narrow spaces are tough, hope this helps you!

• Homeroad

It is never ending, you really just need to keep up with it and dust weekly. I have big dust bunnies under my bed and they just keep coming, especially if you have a pet.