How can I find the matching paint color that was used on my cupboards?

CindySimple Nature DecorDee
+1

Have thermofoil drawers that have peeled, cracked, hoping to find similiar color to match rest of cabinets. Or if anyone have any ideas. These drawers ARE BETWEEN STOVE AND FRIG

• Kathy Gunter Law

You can take one of your drawers into a hardware store and have them match the stain or paint. If that doesn't work, go with a co-ordinating color or pattern.

• Dee

Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore do a great job of matching paint. Take the drawer there, remember to clean it to get a true match.

• Simple Nature Decor

You can take of piece of the color from another part of the drawers to a paint store and they can match it for you.

• Cindy

I agree with above comments. Empty the drawer and take it to a paint store. I would go to Sherwin Williams. At our old house I wanted to patch a couple scratches in my china cabinet. I took one of the doors off the hinges and took it to Sherwin Wms. They matched the color exactly. They were very helpful and even wrote down the step-by-step process for me. Best of luck to you.