Asked on Oct 4, 2019

How can I find the matching paint color that was used on my cupboards?

CindySimple Nature DecorDee


Have thermofoil drawers that have peeled, cracked, hoping to find similiar color to match rest of cabinets. Or if anyone have any ideas. These drawers ARE BETWEEN STOVE AND FRIG

4 answers
  • Kathy Gunter Law
    on Oct 4, 2019

    You can take one of your drawers into a hardware store and have them match the stain or paint. If that doesn't work, go with a co-ordinating color or pattern.

  • Dee
    on Oct 4, 2019

    Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore do a great job of matching paint. Take the drawer there, remember to clean it to get a true match.

  • Simple Nature Decor
    on Oct 4, 2019

    You can take of piece of the color from another part of the drawers to a paint store and they can match it for you.

  • Cindy
    on Oct 8, 2019

    I agree with above comments. Empty the drawer and take it to a paint store. I would go to Sherwin Williams. At our old house I wanted to patch a couple scratches in my china cabinet. I took one of the doors off the hinges and took it to Sherwin Wms. They matched the color exactly. They were very helpful and even wrote down the step-by-step process for me. Best of luck to you.

Your comment...