Divinenaaz
Divinenaaz
  • Raywick, KY

How can I improve this pre-furnished apartment?

Naomie Moore aka baileyanddaisey, Castaic CAKathy Gunter LawMari
+2

Already posted to a couple other subs, but might as well expand the reach!

Some background: I am moving to my first solo apartment in a country with a very cheap cost of living. (Bonus points to anyone who can guess the country!) I will be moving into this 1-Bedroom for $260 USD with all bills and furnishings included... it would be too good to be true if it wasn't for the slightly unfortunate furnishings I'll be working with. I'll be in this apartment for only 8 months, so I'm not looking to make any huge purchases, just to improve a bit on what's already there. 1 bhk flat in kanjurmarg

I usually stick to neutrals in decorating, but I am currently living in a pretty tropical country so I am not afraid of a little color. I am also pretty good at making things, and able to sew. flat for sale in chembur

• Johnavallance82

Hi, are you moving to India? why not make throws and cushions and wall hangings?

• Michelle Leslie

Hi, a really cheap and quick alternative to hide jucky soft furniture is to use throws. And paint always does wonders to transform boring, mismatched things. Add a few plants and you'll be half way there. Enjoy your new apartment

• Mari

Costa Rica?

I’d use lots of cushions and tapestries, plants as well as table lamps and vases to give the place my own touch.,

• Kathy Gunter Law

You can pick up good deals on tropical prints right now as well as summer items like an indoor/outdoor rug. Find a rug and use it as an inspiration.

• What a deal! But only 8 months?