Where can I buy slip-free stair treads online?

Dan SheffieldCarrie @ Curly Crafty MomCindy
+3

Where can I find the stair treads on line?

• Mogie
    Mogie

Check amazon.com

• Ken Erickson
    Ken Erickson

Not sure what you want. However, you can buy anti-slip gripper strips that fasten to stairs at Home Depot. Assuming these are outside stairs.

• The Zaitleys
    The Zaitleys

the Home depot has them. You can get them to ship as well if you don't have a local store

• Cindy
    Cindy

I went on line to find out who sells slip-free stair treads. Home Depot sells them and Menard's does too. You can go to their on line stores and they will ship them to you. Amazon also has them.

• Dan Sheffield
    Dan Sheffield

Non-slip stair treads come in all sorts of shapes and sizes... and colors and materials as well! Different applications will require specific types of treads. For instance, if you're looking to protect pedestrians on outdoor staircases, you'll want exterior stair treads made of corrosion-resistant aluminum. If you're looking to protect interior stair treads in a home, you may simply want to find carpeted treads on Amazon or a big-box home store.