Asked on Nov 11, 2019

How can I clean sweat, blood, and other stains from mattresses?

BetsyFiddledd224
+6

Does the pee stain for mattresses remover only work for pee stains or can it remove sweat, blood or other stains as well?

Hi Brandy: You can remove blood and other stains with Hydrogen Peroxide. Any drug or grocery store carries it and it's pretty cheap. You can use a spray from the Dollar Tree called L.A.'s Totally Awesome cleaners.. They make several and they are very good. Another thing you can try, for the sweat is a mix of 1/2 and 1/2 of warm water and vinegar and a couple of drops of Dawn dish soap. Mix in a spray bottle and spray the area, not sopping wet, but moist. Let it sit for a few minutes and then scrub with a wash cloth. You may have to do it a couple of times. Dry thoroughly. Good luck

• Fiddledd224

I agree with Betsy that the Awesome Orange cleaners from the Dollar Tree work great. I prefer the powder mixed with water on a clean white rag, but that is just my preference. I swear by Awesome Orange--- it is an oxygenated cleaner that I use not only for any kind of stain, but I use it on my carpets and in my laundry.

• Fiddledd224

I do! I first started using it when I bought it at Amazon for $15.....I use it for my laundry (1 scoop per load with my regular detergent) and my carpet steamer...so I go through a tub a month or so.....don't know what I'll do if I cant buy it anymore! Now that our secret is out hahaha.............

Getting it for a dollar is sooooooooooooooo much better! :)

• Fiddledd224

Stock up. Betsy....our secret is out !

Yes, yes it is. I've noticed that everything at the dollar store is getting smaller :(