Asked on Nov 16, 2019

How do I make a photo holder using clothespins?

Zard PocleebJewellmartinJudy

• Judy

I made a wreath like this. I glued wooden clothes pins on the form and put the photos on. Also I’ve tied them with butcher string and string along a room wall.

• Jewellmartin

Span a section of your wall with a yard or two of beautiful wide ribbon. You could use 3M stick-on hooks or just pretty thumbtacks to attach the ribbon. Paint at least twenty wooden hinged clothespins in colors that coordinate with the ribbon. When they are dry, spray a thin coat of polyurethane to seal the paint. (One way to make painting easier is to clip the pins to a lidless coffee can, allowing you to paint the inside and outside of most pins at the same time.) clip twenty good photos to the clothespins, changing the photos or rearranging them once a week Best wishes! Jewell

• Zard Pocleeb

Either make or buy a and put chicken wire on the back with hot glue or staples. You can paint or decorate it to suit your needs.