Asked on Nov 18, 2019

How can I make a magazine holder that is hidden?

RedcatcecPamelaJulia
+4

Something that is hidden etc.

• Kathy Gunter Law

How about under the bed?

• Redcatcec

Hi Julie,

Where do you want to put something to hold magazines that is hidden?

• Gk

I have several old wicker picnic baskets that I use to store magazines, books, and crochet projects. They fit well under my coffee tables and add a bit of farmhouse style while hiding the clutter!

• Julia

Christmas decorations

• Pamela

A shallow basket that you can slide under the sofa or coffee table , or you can use an ottoman that opens for storage , or a decorative box that can be put on a shelf.

you can buy a wooden magazine holder and paint it , mod podge it or stain it to fit your decor . And keep it on a book shelf .

• Redcatcec

Hi Julie,

Thanks for getting back,

How about a hinged box, (a little larger than the magazines so you can put your fingers in it to get the magazines) under a bathroom wastebasket? It would look like a box (plastic or wooden) matching your decor, to add more to it you could glue short legs under it-or even fancier, attach pretty drawer pulls as legs. To open it put a tab of fabric on the lid so there is no knob sticking up. Best to you.