Asked on Feb 9, 2020

How do I make a garland for a sliding door?

Kathy Gunter LawIleneCindy
+2

I saw a sliding door project using gold duct tape cut into triangles. Finished picture had a garland hanging around doors. Want to do the doors and want to know if Hometalker made the garland. If yest to the garland, is there a how to? Thank you.

• Yes, she did. Toward the end of the post, she tells how she made it.

• Cindy

Hi Ilene. I'm Cindy. I see that your question has already been answered, but I want to share a great resource with you. If you ever want to see older projects, just click on the little blue house at the top of this page, left-hand corner. Boxes will drop down according to category. If you don't see the project you're looking for, you can use the search bar. Another Home Talker shared this with me and I am now paying it forward with you. Be well Ilene.

• Ilene

Thank you! That’s what I wanted. Thank you for the blue house Tip. I’m good to go. Ilene

• Kathy Gunter Law

Another tip, when you find a project you like and think you might want to review in the future click on the "heart" at the bottom. Then retrieve by hovering over your icon and choose saved projects. It has saved me tons of time and I will compare similar projects to see which suits my situation best.