What glue/adhesive can I use to adhere glass wine bottles to pottery?

+4
I'm making decorative bird feeders and want to glue wine bottles to small pottery trays. Every glue/adhesive I've tried eventually softens in the sun and the tray comes off.
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Aug 24, 2015
    Have you tried locktite.Not sure of spelling.If you have home improvements stores check glue products out in the paint department.

• Faye Bennett Faye Bennett on Aug 24, 2015
    I use E6000

• Kristine Kristine on Aug 24, 2015
    I would use E6000. Had to glue a small sculpture down once for my faerie garden, because we have very strong winds. If I hadn't glued it down, it would have gone flying away come the first big wind. I used E6000 and it stayed put for more than five years. We're in So. Cal. -- our summers can reach over 100 degrees on some days. But the E6000 held up like a champ.

• Lori Shaneck Lori Shaneck on Aug 24, 2015
    I use E6000 for my glass flowers love this stuff, however, make sure you use it in a well ventilated area

• Lorna Merryfield Lorna Merryfield on Aug 25, 2015
    I use E6000, have also heard of JB Weld, which would work well too

• Terry Kennedy Terry Kennedy on Aug 25, 2015
    I use GE Waterproof Silicone - clear. It comes in the big tube to use with a caulking gun. It works great!!!

• Jennifer Lynn Jennifer Lynn on Aug 25, 2015
    Liquid nails or hot glue gun