Easy way to tile around a bath tub?

+2
I want to tile around my bath tub but I do not have never did this before

• Cheryl A Cheryl A on Dec 30, 2017
    you can buy smaller tiles that will fit around a shower or tub, but you have to be sure the wall will hold the weight if not you add wonder board, you have to install the tile and grout it - you can take a class at Home Depot for tiling that's how we learned to do ours.

• Linda Sikut Linda Sikut on Dec 30, 2017
    You can also search ' how to install tile in a bathroom ' for articles, then go to youtube.com to search the same thing for videos. If you've never done it before, I'd suggest a lot of research. One answer here really isn't enough. Wishing you the best & Happy New Year!

• Ann Cherkas Halstead Ann Cherkas Halstead on Dec 30, 2017
    check your local Home Depot for free classes.

• V Smith V Smith on Dec 30, 2017
    If you have never done tile work, this might not be the best place to start. Definetly do the Home Depot class or one thru adult education, if you can find it. You need to understand plumb and level. Not all tile is created equal and there may be problems that you are not ready to tackle. Is there tile already there? If so, will you remove it or go over it? Do you want to use stone, glass, or ceramic? Big tiles or small tiles? And did you know that you should use a special wall board in wet areas. It's a lot and it can turn out to be more than one gal can handle. Just saying - get your ducks in a row before you go in to it.