I want to use cloth material for my wall in the bathroom...

+2
WE have ICF wall on one side and Sheetrock on the others with tile half up. I was wanting to know what is the best cloth material to use like apoltistry? What would be the best , cheapest , and easiest way to install.

thank you

Brenda Ford
68bford@gmail.com

• FL FL on Dec 26, 2017
    "Applying fabric to a wall with liquid starch is a great solution for renters and commitment-phobes alike. A bit time intensive, yes, but the results are just about as good as it gets." This blogger uses lightweight cotton, but I personally know a woman who used burlap. https://www.apartmenttherapy.com/how-to-make-removable-fabric-w-74483

• Brenda Brenda on Dec 26, 2017
      will it stick to the ICF forms? can it be put on cardboard first and then hang it all to the wall?

• Sandra Allen Sandra Allen on Dec 26, 2017
    Upholstery fabric might be too porous. I once used spray glue in my sisters bathroom and put up a good sheet, probably 200 count. That was in 2002 and it's still there.
    .

• Peg Peg on Dec 26, 2017
    I would consider moisture prior to using cloth in a bathroom.

• Barbara Barbara on Dec 26, 2017
    The starch is what I was going to suggest. It works pretty good and is easily removed later.