Help with building a linen/coat closet in Garage?
What to do with our livingroom ceiling?
We took the old popcorn ceiling off in our livingroom and thought we could just paint it. We fixed some hairline cracks where the joint in the sheetrock are, primed a... See more
How would I be put on these wheels ?
I am planning on doing a mobile wood bench using 2x4. I have these wheels but have no clue to put them on
What type of hinges are used on the top of this folding table?
Does anyone know what type of hinges are attached to the top of this folding table? The legs fold in toward the back then the top folds down flat against the legs.
Sealing/smoothing crate wood
I am turning the sides of an old wooden crate into a coffee table top. The wood is similar to pallet wood: unfinished and prone to giving splinters. How might I go ab... See more
Ideas for reworking our full size headboard to our new king size bed??
We have a head and foot board from a full size bed. We want to somehow put the two pieces together to make a King size headboard. We don't need a foot board any more.... See more
How can I raise the height of this vanity?
I bought this lovely antique piece, but it's too short for an average adult. Can I safely add castors to the bottom of the feet or might they split? Any other ideas t... See more
Looking for rings around 27 inches in diameter that can hold weight...
The rings will be sat on so preferably I'd like them to be able to hold around 200 lbs. I could possibly settle for around 150 lbs. I have looked at Home Depot, Hobb... See more
Build a Closet for Your Garage
Stop the sprawl by creating a vertical storage space with these step-by-step instructions. ... Build a frame for each inner shelf to the size of the cut plywood shelves. ... Follow these simple steps for using storage containers to organize your catchall closet. How to Add a Closet Where There Is None - Bob Vila
- https://www.hgtv.com/design/decorating/clean-and.../build-a-closet-for-your-garage https://www.hgtv.com/design/decorating/clean-and-organize/build-a-closet-for-your-garage+&cd=26&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank">Cached
There are many ways to add a closet to your home: build in a wardrobe, opt for an open ... So exhaust all other storage options before taking the plunge. ... Open closets are commonly used in garages, sewing and craft centers, playrooms, ... How to Build a Closet - HomeTips
- https://www.bobvila.com/articles/add-a-closet/https://www.bobvila.com/articles/add-a-closet/+&cd=27&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank">Cached
- https://www.bobvila.com/articles/add-a-closet/+How+to+build+a+linen/+coat+closet+in+garage&tbo=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjYusKjuf_dAhUJoVMKHXXQDrwQHzAaegQIABAF" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank">Similar
Mar 22, 2018 - Build a closet yourself, following these illustrated step-by-step techniques, including wall framing, paneling, and finishing.
- https://www.hometips.com/diy-how-to/closet-framing-build.htmlhttps://www.hometips.com/diy-how-to/closet-framing-build.html+&cd=28&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank">Cached
- https://www.hometips.com/diy-how-to/closet-framing-build.html+How+to+build+a+linen/+coat+closet+in+garage&tbo=1&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjYusKjuf_dAhUJoVMKHXXQDrwQHzAbegQICBAF" rel="nofollow noopener" target="_blank">Similar
If you want a good one use cedar wood keeps out damp moist mold smells