What is the best way to remove blood stains?

+2
I need to clean spots on a white T-shirt.

• Dfm Dfm on Dec 13, 2017
    cold water rinses, cold water wash, there is a series in a stain removal line that makes stain removers for different stains---carbona stain devils -they have removers for blood, ink etc.

• Cindy Cindy on Dec 13, 2017
    Hi jetakata, Mix a quarter cup of hydrogen peroxide with a half cup of baking soda and one teaspoon of Dawn dish soap. Start blotting the stain with this mixture, let it set for 5 mins and rinse out with cool water. Repeat if necessary. I hope this helps you. Happy Holidays.

• ML ML on Dec 13, 2017
    I use OFF BRAND oxi clean in dollar section of dollar general for every stain (even for the owner of a resale shop) I soak for a couple days then of still there repeat. Up to 3 weeks sometimes! But it works! 1 dolla holla! GL!

• Sharon Sharon on Dec 14, 2017
    When I have a white garment the stains didn't come out, don't put it in the dryer until you get the stain out..... make a 10% solution of bleach and water, hang the garment in the bathroom and give the spots a spray and leave to dry..... if you see its not lightening enough, give it another spray.

• Hillela G. Hillela G. on Dec 14, 2017
    Salt works like magic!