How do we get water ring stains out of wood?

+4
  • Landsharkinnc Landsharkinnc on Dec 25, 2017
    Mayonnaise on a soft cloth or equal parts Vinegar and olive oil - always rub with the grain of the wood - -- https://www.rd.com/home/cleaning-organizing/how-to-remove-water-stains-from-wood/

• K_a7863698 K_a7863698 on Dec 25, 2017
    Tobeya, I have done this twice recently & both times it worked like a charm.
    I take a hand towel & iron, put my iron on a high setting & iron the towel over the water ring. keep the iron moving while heating up the area. The first few minutes take the longest as you're also trying to get the heat to penetrate down to the water ring. But keep at it, keep your iron moving & just keep checking the spot while not letting it cool off.
    I hope this works as well for you as it has me. Everyone I showed the results to were totally amazed!
    Good luck!

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Dec 26, 2017
    Try rubbing Mayonnaise till gone in circles

• Cora Den Harder Cora Den Harder on Dec 26, 2017
    I use creamy peaunut butter. Rub it in (I do it with my fingers), let it sit for a couple of hours, then remove the peanut butter with a rag and use another rag or soft cloth to polish the area.

• Laura Fasen Laura Fasen on Dec 26, 2017
    I have heard try rubbing it with a dry cloth and mayonnaise. Why or how it works don’t know.

• Candy Shepardson Thames Candy Shepardson Thames on Dec 27, 2017
    Mayonnaise, just a little rubbed onto wood with a cloth or your finger. Place a glass upside down over water stain if it still appears afree mayonnaise rub. I have tried many times and it Aways works.

• Chloe Crabtree Chloe Crabtree on Jun 01, 2022

Mayonnaise Apply a dab with a soft cloth and rub it into the mark in a circular motion. ...