How to Clean grout in tile?

+2
Chemicals

• Amanda Amanda on Dec 21, 2017
    Hello. I use simple green mixed with water and a good scrub brush. I scrub the grout lines and then wipe the excess off. If it is floor tile I then go over the whole floor with a steam mop. If you don't have a steam mop a regular mop works too. If it is grout lines on a wall then I just wipe off with a rag and water.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 21, 2017
    https://www.hometalk.com/categories/cleaning/household/grout

• Lwiler Lwiler on Dec 21, 2017
    CLR Bath & Kitchen Cleaner is about the only product you need to clean your bathroom and kitchen. You can use it on white grout and tile, your sink, countertops, toilet.

• Janelle Lannan Schittone Janelle Lannan Schittone on Dec 22, 2017
    I know it might not be popular because “chemicals” but the green bottle at Home Depot in the cleaning section is the easiest and most effective grout cleaner i have ever used in my bathroom. It’s called “Zep.”

• Cleaning Grout with Hydrogen Peroxide, Baking Soda, and Dish Soap

1. Make a paste.
    2. Apply the paste with a toothbrush.
    3. Let the mixture sit on the grout for 15 minutes.
    4. Rinse the grout with warm or hot water to remove all of the solution.
    5. Use a rag to wipe the grout to remove any leftover residue or dirt.

Mop the floor with clean water.

OR

Making a paste with OxyClean and water. Apply let sit for 20 mins. Scrub with toothbrush. Rinse well.

Once it's clean, SEAL!