Cleaning equipment with filter bags

+2
Hey,

For the past few years, I have been using vacuum cleaners for home cleaning tasks. Now, it's time to replace the old one. I have often wondered how someone could live without it. Buying the best vacuum cleaner for our home is really a difficult task.

Right now, I'm using a bagless vacuum cleaner. In the bagless vacuums, dust is collected into a dust bag, usually made of cloth. When the bag got full, the dust unit had to be taken off and after emptying the dust into a garbage bin, refitted into the vacuum. This is really disgusting! I have heard regarding vacuum cleaners with disposable synthetic cloth vacuum filter bags. So, it would be easier to retain more allergens and dust inside the vacuum filter bags. They avoid the messy procedure of emptying the dust into a bin and fitting back. Please let me know your recommendations. Your suggestions will be highly appreciated! Thank you all in advance!

• Dfm Dfm on Dec 26, 2017
    i like the ones with the paper filter bag, the kind you drag around by the floor cleaning attachment on a hose. those bags are generally thick paper, easy on and easy off.

• Ken Ken on Dec 26, 2017
    Now you know the problem with bagless vacuum cleaners. That and annual filter replacement costs way more than bags. Everyone has to own a bagless to find out.

All other things being equal I would prefer a bagged vacuum just as you do and for the same reasons. With Amazon you can usually find a variety of bags at different prices. The more costly ones claim to filter better.

• 2dogal 2dogal on Dec 26, 2017
    Love my Shark - if it ever fails I'd buy another in a heartbeat - and mine is at least 5 or 6 years old. Great for dog hair. Easy to maneuver with it's swivel head. Easy to empty. I could go on & on, but I'd sound like an advertisement.

• Dfm Dfm on Dec 26, 2017
    i don’t recommend a “rainbow” vacuume ..it uses water to trap the dust, dirt. Very messy to dump and clean.

• Janet Louks Hustek Janet Louks Hustek on Dec 26, 2017
    I love my Rainbow theI love my Rainbow for dog hair and fleas. It picks up the bugs and drowns them in the water. Works great.