Where can I buy ingredients to make homemade laundry detergent?

+3
I want to make homemade laundry liquid and soap at home. Are there any shops that I can purchase the ingredients from?
I'm living in Sydney Australia.
And can I receive an Arabic translation of how to make it step by step?
Many thanks if you do,
Anwaar
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Feb 03, 2016
    Heres a site I found that I feel will help you .www.diynatural.com/homemade-laundry-detergent-soap/ It shows the how to so from there you will hopefully find a store to purchase what you need.

• Cgw3886291 Cgw3886291 on Feb 03, 2016
    I found mine at Walmart

• MN Mom MN Mom on Feb 03, 2016
    Depending on which ingredients you need you should be able to purchase items at a grocery store. The all natural laundry soap my daughter uses is primarily baking soda which is readily available.

• Nancy OBrien Nancy OBrien on Feb 03, 2016
    I found everything on Amazon.

• Bernadette Recter Bernadette Recter on Feb 03, 2016
    Hi There, Have a look at www,wendyls.co.nz. Wendyl Nissen is The Green Goddess, and has lots of recipes for all sorts of household cleaners. Most of the ingredients are available at a bulk bin type store, or you supermarket. I can recommend the laundry powder, make it and use it, Good luck Bernadette

• Colleen Colleen on Feb 03, 2016
    I have a book called 1001 easy ways for earth wise living. its a natural and eco friendly ideas from readers digest