Paint on stainless sink

+7
My painter cleaned the brushes in my kitchen sink instead of the basement sink. I have some paint flecks here and there and before I try anything I was wondering if there is a good way to get the paint off without ruining the stainless. Thanks!
  • Debbie Silva Debbie Silva on Dec 12, 2014
    I use Kleenex King on my stainless sink and have even removed paint splatter with it. Works great. Bar Keepers Friend is another great product.

Oops! That's Kleen King.

• Debbie Debbie on Dec 12, 2014
      @Debbie Silva Haha, I was wondering why I'd never heard of Kleenex King!

• Shirley V Shirley V on Dec 12, 2014
    Goo Gone has a spray to take off paint.

• Shari Shari on Dec 12, 2014
    I'm famous for ALWAYS washing my paint brushes out in the stainless steel sinks in either my laundry room or kitchen! Any household cleaner like Comet (what I use) or Bar Keeper's Friend and a scrubby sponge will easily remove it (as long as it is latex paint). If you have large dried flecks, you can carefully remove them with the edge of a razor blade.

• Lauren Marshall Lauren Marshall on Dec 13, 2014
    Mr. Clean magic eraser. Works every time.

• Debbie Debbie on Dec 13, 2014
    Thank you!

• Kelly S Kelly S on Dec 13, 2014
    I'm always cleaning my brushes in the sinks and I just use a scotch-brite scrubbing pad and dish soap.