I have a thermal door between 2 rooms for decoration only

+4
this door has got dust or something between the 2 glasses and doesn't look good even when washed it is a full glass door whatever I DO WANT TO BE ABLE TO STILL SEE THRU it is on the bottom half

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Jan 05, 2018
    the seals are broken,you can put privacy film on them to hide the issue.

• Joyce Theiler Joyce Theiler on Jan 05, 2018
      thanks Janet I am hoping to find something that will be kind of pretty it is about 2 feet of space at the bottom of door. How do you think decals, paint or something like that. i AM GRATEFUL FOR YOUR ANSWER EVEN THO I DON'T SOUND LIKE IT.

• 2dogal 2dogal on Jan 05, 2018
    The seal has broken on your double paned glass. The needs to be taken to a glass shop and they can remove the glass, clean it and fix the seal. Or you can find a glass shop to come out and fix it.

• Mary DeRose Petrino Mary DeRose Petrino on Jan 05, 2018
    Or you can paint it! I love the look when people attach some old lace, paint with stuff that looks like frosted glass, then remove lace. Might look good even without lace, just frost the glass.

• Ebbjdl Ebbjdl on Jan 05, 2018
    The seals between the glass are not air tight, that's why it still looks cloudy. This has to be done over. Don't try to caulk it, it will seal in the moisture.

any of those are good ideas.the privacy film does come in pretty patterns just fyi

• William William on Jan 05, 2018
    The seal has failed, the inert gas (usually Argon) has leaked out, and the thermal quality of the glass does not exist. Cannot be repaired. Glass panel can be replaced but you can cover the glass with anything you want. Privacy film, contact paper, lace curtains, etc. Ace Hardware does sell double glass pane panels and also installs. Glass shop would be more expensive.