My SS sink is steaming how can I fix it

+4
Has streaks in it

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 16, 2017
    Try using bar keepers friend

• Cindy Hagemann Cindy Hagemann on Dec 16, 2017
    To clean it well - use Bar Keepers Friend - buy it at Walmart.

• Vimarhonor Vimarhonor on Dec 16, 2017
    Have you tried Barkeepers friend?
    Im impressed by all the cleaning problems it solves, it helps resolve my hard water stains.

”Trusted by homeowners, hobbyists, musicians, and professional cleaners worldwide, Bar Keepers Friend superior hard surface cleansers tackle rust, mineral deposits, baked-on food, and other tough stains with gentle, bleach-free formulations. Available wherever household cleaning products are sold, Bar Keepers Friend makes industrial-strength cleaning safe, quick, and easy.”

• Shoshana Shoshana on Dec 17, 2017
    Heat water to boiling in a kettle with a spout, so you'll be able to pour it. Place a paper towel or microfiber towel over the stained surface. Pour enough of the boiling water onto the paper towel to wet it. Allow it to steam for five to 10 minutes. By then, it will have cooled, and you can rub the surface with the paper towel with the grain. You can also try vinegar Pour a little white vinegar onto the surface. Let it sit for a few minutes. Then rub it with a soft cloth following the grain of the steel. Remember to rinse thoroughly and towel dry.

• Fay Babin Fay Babin on Dec 17, 2017
    I used mold/mildew remover

• Saskie Saskie on Dec 17, 2017
    You can buy Stainless Steel Cleaner, also used for cleaning stainless steel pots and cutlery.