Polishing silver pieces

+1
A couple of months ago, there was an article on how to polish silver items by putting them in container lined with aluminum foil then adding a solution with really hot water. This was supposed to get the shine back onto the silver items. Now my question is: I thought I saved those directions and I do not have them at all. Can someone please put the instructions and ingredients out for me (and maybe more people too) so that we can clean up those silver pieces the easy and efficient way? Thank you so much!

• Kay Kay on Dec 28, 2017
    Hi Suzy, CLR. It comes in a larg plastic bottle. You can get it at most Hardware store's, Dicout Wearhouses, some larger suermarkets, stock it to. The directions are on the bottle. There is a specia,l silver cleaning cloth to. There is allso, a liquid in a tin, called silvo, plus Bi Card of Soda made into a past with white Vinigar. Whatever you use, you Allway's need, to make sure, it's safe to use, and wan't pitt the silver. TIP. Use a soft cloth, or soft tooth bush, when cleanig silver, and Rub gently. I have posted this before! Happy New Year. Kay Adelaide Australia

• Janet Panos Janet Panos on Dec 28, 2017
    Hello Suzy — this may be the article you are looking for on how to clean up that tarnished silver:

• SB446 SB446 on Dec 28, 2017
    That is the one! Thank you!

• SB446 SB446 on Dec 28, 2017
    I have CLR here but have never used it on silver! I will try your method too! Thanks for your help!