How to clean urine stains on carpet?

+2
  • Dfm Dfm on Dec 12, 2017
    try natures miracle its enzyme based to break up the wee.

• Ken Ken on Dec 12, 2017
    I have had really good luck using my Bissell water extraction carpet cleaner. Best $150 I've spent on carpet care and I wonder how people with carpeting get along without one.

I have cleaned dog vomit from a friend's carpeting. She was just going to dispose of the carpeting but I asked her to let me try first. Still has the carpeting.

If this is a one-time deal then it's not worth the cost of admission. Here's a site with more manual-type remedies:

• 2dogal 2dogal on Dec 12, 2017
    I've used Nature's Miracle Advanced Formula for severe stains and odor remover.. It has an enzyme in it to prevent dogs from peeing in that area again.

• Liz Liz on Dec 12, 2017
    How old is the carpeting and what is it made of and style? concur with carpet cleaner with the pet spotting solution. If it is fresh, baking soda could be used to solidify what you have not been able to blot up. Keep in mind that this may have gone into the padding under the carpet. The urine may have also gotten into the wood below. Remember urine is acidic. You want to neutralize the acid. Miracle advanced is one of the best treatments.. concur