What to use to clean under the rim of toilets

+2
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 30, 2017
    https://www.hometalk.com/categories/cleaning/household/toilets

• Sharon Sharon on Dec 30, 2017
    I have found that pouring bleach into the tank about once a month, keeps the toilet very clean. Push the lever to flush, and pour in the bleach as the tank is refilling.

• Janice Smith Janice Smith on Dec 30, 2017
    There is a product for toilets called The Works that’s Amazing for cleaning toilets! I used it on a few toilets and have great results!
    i first bought it at the Dollar stor, I think you can find it just about anywhere these day.
    Good Luc!!!

• Dysko7710 Dysko7710 on Dec 30, 2017
    I use the Lysol brand toilet gel cleaner. You can squirt it in an upward position to get it under the rim to break up grime and then scrub with your toilet brush. This is it:

• Toni Toni on Dec 30, 2017
    If the holes under the rim of the toilet are plugged up, you can use a wire like a coat hanger to open them up and a wire brush to scrub them. I take old rags and soak in vinegar and stuff them all under the rim and leave overnight. Use a stiff brush to scrub holes and most gunk will come right off. I NEVER use bleach as we have a lagoon and frogs and turtles live in there. Vinegar does not hurt them. No sewer system out in the country so we have a lagoon. Vinegar is my go to product for many things as it is pretty safe to use. JMO.