How to remove wax?

+2

I have scent burner that the container on top that removes but under that is where the heat comes from I was wondering if anyone would know how to remove the burnt wax.?

• Ro Ro on Jan 27, 2019

Put the container w the wax in the freezer go 30 minutes

it should pop right out if not coax it w a butter knife

• Maz Badminton Maz Badminton on Jan 27, 2019

I always have my oil burners / wax tart warmers sitting on a small ceramic / glass candle plate or an old saucer.

Are the burn marks on wood? If so you make have to scrape away the wax when it is cold and sand the wood and re stain or paint or whatever finish it has.

• Kmdreamer Kmdreamer on Jan 28, 2019

You could try a plow dryer and tip it over so it melts in the trash

• Chloe Crabtree Chloe Crabtree on Sep 04, 2021

Scrape off excess wax. Lay a damp, lint-free white cloth over the wax and apply medium heat with an iron; the wax will adhere to the cloth. Use rubbing alcohol to remove residue. Or freeze the wax with an ice pack, then shatter the frozen clump with a blunt object, like the handle of a kitchen utensil.

• Deb K Deb K on Sep 13, 2021

Hi Beverly, i usually just heat it up with hot water and wipe it once the wax is softened. You can remove the metal wick holder then microwave as well.