How do I cover my Christmas tree pole from holder to tree?

+3

How can I cover the bottom pole of my new smaller artificial Christmas tree? My large 9 ft. Covered it but the 7.5 is not that wide and higher off the ground from base to tree.Thanks

• William William on Nov 30, 2018

I use green garland to cover the whole pole of my tree. Hides the pole and looks more like a tree. Blends in nicely.

• Judith bock Judith bock on Nov 30, 2018

Buy a CHEAP garland --not too full or pretty--cut a piece off and wrap around the bare pole

• Cyndi Cyndi on Dec 01, 2018

Thanks.... At even have some

• Gk Gk on Dec 01, 2018

Besides covering the pole with pine garland you can also buy strands of miniature lights and wrap them around the pole. It really makes the tree glow even more. It takes a bit to get them wrapped around the pole but you can leave them on the pole when you put the tree away. I used separate light strings for each section of pole.

• Sarah Barganier Sarah Barganier on Dec 01, 2018

If you want it to look like the wood of a real tree, just find some wood design contact paper and apply.

• Cynthia H Cynthia H on Oct 31, 2020

Hi! I always wrap them with a pine or tinsel garland! Stay safe!