Crochet troubles easy baby blanket

+8
  • ☘️ TxBella ☘️ TxBella on May 18, 2018
    Are you looking for an easy baby crochet pattern? I’m not sure what asking.

• Diane Diane on May 19, 2018
      yes and very simple as I’m teaching myself. It’s a boy.

• Nicki Petruzzella Kerns Nicki Petruzzella Kerns on May 18, 2018
    Are you having a specific problem with it?

• Betsy Betsy on May 18, 2018
    If you're having trouble crocheting, try making one out of fleece. These are so easy and there are is variety of baby patterned fleece available. Here is the pattern I use, no knotting! Just pull through little cuts you make in the fringe. Do buy a fringe cutter, they are great!. I use a crochet hook to pull the fringe through the cuts, and, even though you don't have to, I sew a line on the right sides, around the perimeter about 4" in, just so I know when to stop the fringe so I don't cut in so far, but that's not necessary. I make these by the ton for Children's Hospital. You can use double or single layers. They're all good:)

• Betsy Betsy on May 19, 2018
    ?

• Barbara Baldwin Barbara Baldwin on May 19, 2018
    Practice, practice, practice. If you can't get gauge as the pattern suggests, you'll run into trouble with size. Tension is important. But most importantly is working the rows or rounds without losing a stitch, usually on the last stitch. Count stitches until you're comfortable with it. Start with sc and practice making pot holders first..

• ☘️ TxBella ☘️ TxBella on May 19, 2018
    I found this shell stitch on you tube . I’ve actually used this stitch before and it’s relatively easy! Good Luck🍀! And congratulations!

• Dtw8183234 Dtw8183234 on May 20, 2018
    Where is the fringe fleece pattern for baby blanket?

• Charli Charli on Jul 19, 2019

winter scarf