I am a new comer to DIY projects does anyone have any ideas for me ?

+3
  • Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Apr 05, 2018
    what are you interests?

• Sharon Sharon on Apr 05, 2018
    Hi Jody, I would start small, in the search bar above you can check out many areas of crafts! Try out a few different areas to see if you like sewing or painting or decorating, sooner or later I think many of us end up with liking a little bit of everything! Good luck and keep us posted on some of your new DIY projects!

• Rowgop (Pam) Rowgop (Pam) on Apr 05, 2018
    depends on what type of things you like to do. Crafts, wood working, painting. So many different things. Give us a couple of ideas.
    WE ARE GLAD YOU ARE HERE. TALK TO YOU SOON. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

• Amy Ogden-Paparone Amy Ogden-Paparone on Apr 05, 2018
    Hi Jody,
    I see you were bitten by the DIY bug LoL. Is there anything you've seen that you want to try? Something that caught your eye and you said oooo, I can do that!? That's how it usually starts. You can start small, so you don't feel overwhelmed. Let me know and I'd love to help move it along once you let me know what you may be thinking about. You do know that once you start, you'll never be able to stop again! But we're here for you!!

• find a "thread" you are interested in, such as furniture rehab or making functional items. Research and look at examples of other people's work here on Hometalk or use Pinterest and You Tube/ try to attend classes in adult schools or in local shops.

• Johnavallance82 Johnavallance82 on Apr 13, 2022

Start by making something you need! Tray, Shelf, Storage etc.