Clear packing tape

+3
Hi, need help with packing tape!! I lost the end of it and can't find where it starts again.! Does anybody have any solutions!!!!!

• GrandmasHouseDIY GrandmasHouseDIY on Dec 07, 2017
    A razor blade/utility knife, scrape very very gently applying more pressure every time you go around, you should be able to find the end or make a new one :)

• 1st run your fingernail along the tape roll, once you find it, fold over a tiny corner so you don’t lose the end Again.

• 2dogal 2dogal on Dec 07, 2017
    I run my fingernail gently over the tape. I usually can find the end by doing that.

• Amanda Amanda on Dec 07, 2017
    Hi Debbie. I have had the same problem. What I did was make a small cut with a razor to make a new end.

• Candy Walsh Candy Walsh on Dec 07, 2017
    I just run my finger or fingernail around it until I find it, then when I use it I fold the end back over itself so it never gets "lost" again. Good luck!

• Debbie Debbie on Dec 07, 2017
    Thanks everyone for your help! I have tried a few of these before but there are a couple of new ones. I will give it a try!