Family picture wall using this piece Any thoughts?

+6
q family picture wall using this piece any thoughts
  • D D on Apr 26, 2018
    It’s beautiful as is!

• Margarite Margarite on Apr 26, 2018
    First you can lower it. The center of the picture to the floor should be about 54" . Then add two or three small family pictures on each side.

• See 1 previous
    • Margarite Margarite on Apr 30, 2018
      I would still lower it. It looks like it is too close to the ceiling. It is such a nice family tree, make it a focal point.

• Sue Ryan Sue Ryan on Apr 26, 2018
    I agree. would be a shame to change it.

• SandyG SandyG on Apr 26, 2018
    I would lower it first of all. It is a very eye-catching piece and not sure that photos would enhance. Have you considered a vinyl wall quote about the "family" with it? Then decorate another wall with family pictures that will tie the pics and art piece together.

• Yay31581319 Yay31581319 on Apr 26, 2018
    Lower ,add a few branches reaching out to other pictures in the family tree!

• Flipturn Flipturn on Apr 30, 2018
    Adding a darker colored fabric backing to hide the wall paint color, would give the 'tree artwork' more prominence on the wall. This would help to anchor the family picture display.