I want to make a pull up curtain for a back door full glass 23" wide .

+3
I want to line it too

• Janet Panos Janet Panos on Dec 16, 2017
    Hello! There a number of types of pull-up curtains. Here are a variety for you from which to choose. Click on the link below:

• Velma Velma on Dec 16, 2017
    iF YOU GO ONLINE YOU WILL FIND DIRECTIONS FOR MAKING JUST SUCH A DRAPE OR SHADE.

• Claude Claude on Dec 16, 2017
    a heat curtain really works! They make insulated lining materials too. Even a simple heavy weight fabric will work well. You can do something very simple or spend a lot. You can buy little plastic circles that you sew to the back of your material (in a grid like pattern) 1 circle every 4-6” horizontally and every 6” vertically..
    and then use cording that you thread up and thru and tie to the bottom circle. You can use a pretty quilt, a sheet of fleace, heavy weight cotton duck that you sew binding all around. You can hang on a rod. You can also use a small piece of 3/4 inch pine to fit inside the window trim at the top.and use Velcro strips to hold the fabric to the outside of the
    pine. Then use screw eyes to the bottom of the pine in the same vertical grid as you have attached the plastic circles. Good luck!

• Sharon Sharon on Dec 16, 2017
    I cheat when I make them and buy the twill tape with the rings attached to just sew it on. You can find it in any fabric store that sells upholstery fabric and notions.

• Dfm Dfm on Dec 17, 2017
    if you go to a fabric store..ask about warm windows fabric and methods of making roman shades. insulates very nicely.

• 2dogal 2dogal on Dec 17, 2017
    I would be more concerned with anchoring the curtain. If you have a steel door or is it wood? Holes in steel doors can enlarge if there is constant movement from curtains being pulled up and down.