Side your house- is it easy to put siding on your house by yourself?

+1
is it easy to put siding on your house by yourself and do a quality job or is it better to hire someone?

• Tinyshoes Tinyshoes on Jun 17, 2018
    In the end I believe you will be happy that you had someone with experience to do the siding, either by helping or by hiring to do for you.

• Laura Cooper Laura Cooper on Jun 18, 2018
    Siding is all about attention to detail. It also needs to be installed according to manufacturer directions. I've seen whole subdivisions, new construction, where the "experienced contractors" installed it improperly. You will need a second set of hands, an eye for detail and manufacturers instructions along with the saws, levels and nail guns, of course.

• Lori Vidrine Lori Vidrine on Jun 18, 2018
    Find an experienced siding installer. I had siding installed improperly to the second story of my home. Long story short. Water leaked between the siding and ply board and messed sub flooring, insulation and Sheetrock. My homeowners Insurance refused to pay it was deemed owner neglect. It cost over ten thousand dollars to repair. And the insurance carrier dropped my homeowners insurance At renewal time.

• William William on Jun 18, 2018
    If you've never done it hire a pro. It's not an easy job and quite involved.