What tiles to install in kitchen with light gray cabinets.

+2
I recently installed light grey kitchen cabinets with Travertine laminate countertop. I did a darker gray ceramic tile back splash . Unsure what to
do flooring wise.

• Janet Pizaro Janet Pizaro on Dec 21, 2017
    choose a coordinating color between the counters ,backsplash and cabinets

• you might want to go darker on the floor so that you don't get a feeling of "floating". Black is going to be annoying because it will show more dirt as will white. Is there a shade in the travertine you can pick up, like a dark brown?

• Amanda Amanda on Dec 21, 2017
    Hi Judy. I would go with a lighter floor since the back splash is darker. The wood look a like ceramic tiles are very nice. Here is a photo of one.

• Nancy Turner Nancy Turner on Dec 21, 2017
    I have the wood look tiles in my back room and they join to a hardwood floor. They look real good and are very close to the same look, just shorter pieces. The two floors were joined with a piece of wood molding that blends the two together really well.

• Sewmarie Sewmarie on Dec 21, 2017
    Light seafoam green OR palest eggplant possible Or a light turquoise. If not in the tile, then in the grout as an accent.